Articles

Affichage des articles associés au libellé usa

VENTILATORS THE NEWEST BUSINESS DURING CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK

Image
             The governments have ordered thousands of ventilators to help ease the pressure on hospitals caused by the Coronavirus crisis, for patients with the worst effects of the infection, a ventilator offers the best chance of survival. Simply put, a ventilator takes over the body's breathing process when disease has caused the lungs to fail, this gives the patient time to fight off the infection and recover, various types of medical ventilation can be used.                                                                   According to the World Health Organization WHO, some 80% of people with Covid-19 recover without needing hospital treatment, in these severe cases, the virus causes damage to the lungs, the body's immune system detects this and expands blood vessels so more ...

TENSIONS BETWEEN WASHINGTON AND BEIJING ABOUT CORONA VIRUS ORIGIN

Image
                Chinese official doubts the involvement of the United States military in bringing the Corona virus to his country. "Perhaps the US military bought the epidemic to Wuhan" In these terms, Chinese Foreign Ministry Zhao Lejian official accused the United States of being behind the outbreak of the Corona Virus, which spread in China and recorded more than 87,000 infections according to the Chinese National Health Commission, without providing any evidence to support its surprising accusations. The Chinese official considered that Americans do not deal with the issue transparently, asking them to disclose for their data. It mentions that a number of similar conspiracy theories spread through the means of Chinese social medias. In this tweet, Zhao posted a video to the head of the US Center of Disease Control and prevention during a congress testimony in which he said that the cause of death of some Americans who were believed to h...

CORONAVIRUS IS THE WEAKNESS OF THE POWERFUL LEADERS

Image
               President Trump tested negative for the coronavirus, his doctor said in a memo released Saturday evening. The president's health has been a concern since he spent time at his Florida resort last weekend with a Brazilian official who was later found to have the disease. Doctor Sean P.Conley said in his memo:"One week after having dinner with the Brazilian delegation at Mar-a-Lago, the president remains symptom-free" At a news conference earlier Saturday, Mr Trump announced that he had been tested for the coronavirus on Friday night and was awaiting the results. Vice President Mike Pence also announced the extension of the administration's European travel ban to the United Kingdom and Ireland. Whether the president would be tested had been a matter of speculation since it first emerged that a member of Brazilian delegation that visited Mar-a-Lago had tested positive. Two other people who were with the president have tested posi...