Articles

Affichage des articles associés au libellé president

CORONAVIRUS TESTING RUSSIAN HEALTHCARE

Image
                 As the new Coronavirus that has killed more than 24,000 people continues to spread around the world, Russia has stepped up its measures to tackle the pandemic and prevent its spread within the country, there have been 1,036 cases of COVID-19 infections reported in Russia so far and 4 deaths. The authorities confirmed 196 new cases on Friday, bringing the country's official number of cases up to more than thousand and making the largest one-day increase in cases so far, it also said one person had died in the past 24 hours, taking the total number of deaths to 4, Russia will suspend all regular and charter flights to other countries starting today, President Vladimir Putin has declared that the week from March 28 to April 5 will be a nationwide paid holiday to encourage Russians to stay home and slow the spread of the virus. All restaurants and cafes have been ordered to close during this time with the exception of delive...

CHINA AND US COLD WAR MENTALITY

Image
                                    China and United States standoff escalates as Beijing expels major US media staff, New York Times, Wall Street Journal and Washington Post journalists among staff ordered to stop reporting and leave. China will expel US reporters of three major US news outlets, in a hugely damaging attack on foreign media coverage of the country and an escalation of the showdown over the press between Washington and Beijing. The decision announced just after midnight Beijing time, requires US citizens working for the three major media to halt reporting and hand in their press cards within 10 days, if their credential expire before the end of 2020. China usually gives journalists only 12 month visas and press cards, so the measure is likely to impact most correspondents, it will decimate some of the biggest newsrooms in China and force reporters with decades of experience cove...

CORONA VIRUS IS AN AMERICAN BIOLOGICAL WEAPON

Image
                 Biological weapon expert Professor Francis Boyle says Continental observer that COVID-19 is a biological weapon came straight out of American laboratories: "The Corona Virus was designed as a weapon to spread effectively in the human population" with the complicity of the National Institutes of Health, with 27 institutes and research centers and more than 18,000 employees is the most major biomedical research center in the world, says the researcher who says that his accusations are only made by himself. These remarks prompted US and Arab media to republish a previous statement by Zhao Lejian the Foreign Ministry spokesman in which he accused America of being behind the manufacture of Corona Virus since 2015, for the professor who has read studies from Marseille and Montreal published in the Science Direct Antiviral Research, Wuhan Corona Virus came out of the laboratory BSL-4, it's an offensive agent of biological warf...

TENSIONS BETWEEN WASHINGTON AND BEIJING ABOUT CORONA VIRUS ORIGIN

Image
                Chinese official doubts the involvement of the United States military in bringing the Corona virus to his country. "Perhaps the US military bought the epidemic to Wuhan" In these terms, Chinese Foreign Ministry Zhao Lejian official accused the United States of being behind the outbreak of the Corona Virus, which spread in China and recorded more than 87,000 infections according to the Chinese National Health Commission, without providing any evidence to support its surprising accusations. The Chinese official considered that Americans do not deal with the issue transparently, asking them to disclose for their data. It mentions that a number of similar conspiracy theories spread through the means of Chinese social medias. In this tweet, Zhao posted a video to the head of the US Center of Disease Control and prevention during a congress testimony in which he said that the cause of death of some Americans who were believed to h...

CORONAVIRUS IS THE WEAKNESS OF THE POWERFUL LEADERS

Image
               President Trump tested negative for the coronavirus, his doctor said in a memo released Saturday evening. The president's health has been a concern since he spent time at his Florida resort last weekend with a Brazilian official who was later found to have the disease. Doctor Sean P.Conley said in his memo:"One week after having dinner with the Brazilian delegation at Mar-a-Lago, the president remains symptom-free" At a news conference earlier Saturday, Mr Trump announced that he had been tested for the coronavirus on Friday night and was awaiting the results. Vice President Mike Pence also announced the extension of the administration's European travel ban to the United Kingdom and Ireland. Whether the president would be tested had been a matter of speculation since it first emerged that a member of Brazilian delegation that visited Mar-a-Lago had tested positive. Two other people who were with the president have tested posi...

CORONA VIRUS HIGHLIGHTS

Image
Corona Virus: Trump closes the United States to foreigners from Europe. US President Donald Trump announced on Wednesday the suspension for 30 days of entry into the United States for travelers who have recently stayed in Europe, except for  American citizens, a draconian measure supposed to stem the Corona Virus pandemic that triggered a new storm in the markets. Said Donald Trump in a solemn address - at times confused - from the White House Oval Office " I have decided to take strong but necessary action to protect the health and well-being of all Americans. To prevent new cases from entering our country, i will suspend all travel from Europe to the United States for the next 30 days" He added deploring the fact that the European Union has not taken "the same precautions".  This measure, which will take effect Friday at midnight Washington time (04:00 GMT Saturday), will not affect the United Kingdom, said the Republican billionaire. It will apply to a...

MOROCCO ANNOUNCES THE FIRST RECORDED DEATH FROM THE EMERGING CORONA VIRUS

Image
The Ministry of Health announces to public opinion that the second case in which it was registered with the COVID-19 virus in the city of Casablanca has passed away this morning, Tuesday March 10 2020 at 12:45. The matter is related to the woman's age she's 89 years old and she was suffering from chronic diseases of the respiratory system, heart, arteries and other diseases. After recording the first death from corona virus in Morocco, the Epidemiology Directorate held a clarifying press meeting the same day, in its headquarters in the capital Rabat. Muhammad Al-Youbi director of epidemics at the Ministry of Health, said that the elderly woman who had been announced as a second case had died after her critical condition. He added that the woman died despite the efforts of the medical staff, which is composed of professors from the Faculty of Medicine from a group of specialties due to the fact that she suffers from several diseases in addition to the age factor. Al-Youbi ...